Sunday, March 4, 2007

God damn yall's, God damn.

If I could describe the events of the past Saturday night thoroughly you would all most likely shrivel up into little dried out mummies. All you need to know is that there was Eurythmy involved, and other things related to that which were very un-fun.

I recently acquired a camera, and have taken a goodly amount of photo's with it. Unfortunately, I do not have the patience to post them all here. My suggestion is for you to get a facebook and add me as a freind, then you get to see all of them! Like a good person should.

END COMMUNIQUE

2 comments:

Andy Cantor said...

I know not what eurythmy is, nor what a facebook is. Do ellaborate.

McBeaner said...

Eurythmy: Stupid shit

Facebook: An online freind thingy similar to myspace but better, you have the ability to upload unlimited photo's for sharing and such
excellent fun.