Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Umm.

Upon pressure from no one in particular I have taken the proverbial leap into the dank and filthy abyss of blogging.

I am prepared to face all the wretched hippies. Their souls empty from knee jerk liberalism and their heads melting from the poor quality acid coarsing it's way through their atrophied veins.

I am prepared to face the hordes of pristine yuppies with their fingers laden with diamonds born from the suffering of faceless Africans and cars used as symbols of their debauchery and filth.

There, I feel prepared against both extremes one would expect in this East Bay among our local crackers/honkies.

So yeah, I think thats a good way to begin ones blog. And I'm disappointed that none of you other people have done the same.

4 comments:

Peter said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Penguin! Join us in our months and years in service to the journals of electricity, atristic inspiration, and perhaps a dash of angst!

*chant* ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

McBeaner said...

Dear lord, what have I gotten myself into?!

Andy Cantor said...

Welcome Penguin!

It is a strange, mysterious and often disturbing world you are entering. Blogging is not for the faint of heart, or the weak of stomach.

Welcome, and beware, for who knows what horrors lurk in the cavernous depths of the world of blogs...

Lilith said...

Hey, it's not that dank, people. :)